As the pandemic has been affecting us for over 2 years now, cleaning and sanitization products have become essential. We are honored to provide our clients the SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant to combat against the virus. To show our appreciation towards your immense support, GreenSTORE is launching the Giving Back Discount for you to earn a 15% off coupon* to purchase SmellGREEN®.
Facebook Comment Procedures:
1. Take a photo of you using the SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant for cleaning/disinfecting/mould removing
2. Leave a review in the comments here (within 150 words) to share your experience!
3. The selected users will received a one-time SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant 15% off coupon
Hurry up as the quota might run out quick!
*Please note that the coupon is only applicable for purchasing SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant, excluding the sprayer + disinfection combos.
SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant
Kills 99.99% of the SARS-CoV-2 viruses, 3-in-1 functionality, cleaning, disinfecting and mould removing. Natural ingredients, can be used as replacement of alcohol hand rub. Great for personal sanitization, space disinfection and surface cleaning.
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria & viruses
- Botanical ingredients, 100% biodegradable (OECD 301E Standard, degrade within 14 days)
- Non-toxic, Non-corrosive on surfaces (pH8)
- Safe for kids, pets and the environment
- Does not stain surfaces or skin
- Satisfies stringent food security requirements
- HK Standards and Testing Centre certified, 99.99% anti-bacterial efficacy
- Registered at the US EPA and Health Canada
- Product from Canada
- Recommended by US EPA for use against COVID-19 viruses (List N.)*
Hospital Grade Disinfectant
SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant is qualified for the Emerging Viral Pathogens Claim and meets EPA's criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2*.
SmellGREEN® Natural Disinfectant is a broad spectrum, bactericidal, tuberculocidal, fungicidal and virucidal disinfectant made from a proprietary formulation of plant extracts. Suitable for hands and surfaces disinfection, or use with ULV fogger for space disinfection.
*Message extracted from United States Environmental Protection Agency List N updated on March 2020