Long Lasting, Non-toxic, Tacky
Bird Proof Gel can effectively discourage pigeons, starlings, house sparrows and other nuisance birds from roosting on or returning to a treated area for up to one year. If birds see the material on a potential landing surface, they are not likely to land upon it. If they do decide to land on a surface that has Bird Proof Gel applied, they find the sticky and slimy surface to be very uncomfortable and will not stay for long. They learn over time and do not return to the locations that have been treated with Bird Proof Gel.
Benefits of Using SafePRO Bird Proof Gel
- Non-toxic and harmless to metal structures, sealed masonry and ornamental metals
- An effective and humane way to deter birds
- Can be applied on ledges, windowsills, gutters, cornices, ornamental copings and protruding beams or any surface where birds roost or perch
- Effective for up to a year
- Prevent the spread of diseases such as West Nile, Salmonella, and E. Coli
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers etc.
- Easy to use, can be applied easily with an adhesive gun
- Cost effective, one tube can cover up to 10-12 feet in length
- Product of U.S.A
Directions for Use
1. Clean and disinfect the surface before applications with SmellGREEN® Natural Cleaning Disinfectant to remove remove dust, dirt, droppings, loose paint and etc.
2. Apply with a standard caulking gun. Trim the end of the plastic spout of the cartridge to a taper and puncture the seal, then insert the cartridge into the caulking gun carriageway.
3. Surfaces less than 4" wide, apply a ½"- in diameter bead approximately 1. For surfaces greater than 4" , apply beads about 2" apart.
SmellGREEN® Natural Cleaning Disinfectant
Effectively eliminate bird droppings and bad odour, kill 99.99% bacteria and viruses. Read More
Johnson Group is the sole distributor of Bird-X INC products in Hong Kong, Macau, China and Taiwan