Yard Gard deters pest animals with ultrasonic (nearly silent-to-humans) sound wave without hurting them.
Benefits of Using Yard Gard
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as rabies
- Protect gardens, lawns and trees from pest animal damage
- Safely repel rodents, squirrels, deer, raccoons, ferel cats, skunks, opossums, armadillos, rabbits, bats, wild pigs and etc.
- Help prevent the spread of ticks, including those that carry Lyme Disease
- Water and weather resistant; protect up to 4,000 sq. ft
- Safe, energy-conscious, green, non-toxic
- Easy to operate - can be set to either constant or motion-activated
- High-frequency sound waves (silent to most humans) irritates and annoys common yard pests, making them to seek calmer, untreated areas.
Johnson Group is the sole distributor of Bird-X INC products in Hong Kong, Macau, China and Taiwan
7-days guaranteed return policy*
*You may return products sold by Johnson Group no more than 7 days of receipt of your order (based on the delivery record), and upon pre-approval of Johnson Group.
We DO NOT ACCEPT returns of certain products, including:
- Any product that is returned more than 7days after receipt.
- Any product stated non-refundable when purchase.
- Any product that has been opened or used (taken out of its plastic wrap or box).
- Any product that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts.
In the event of dispute, Johnson Group's decision shall be final and conclusive.
Unit Dimensions: 6.75” x 5.5” x 3.5”
Box Dimensions: 10” x 8” x 4"
Weight: 3 lbs
AC Power Cord Length: 3ft
Coverage: Up to 4,000 sq. ft
Motion Sensor Range: 35' x 70'
Frequency Range: 15 - 25 khz (adjustable)
Sound Pressure: 90 dB @ 1 meter
Working Current: <200 mA
Power Supply: 4 x 1.5v “C” batteries or 220 VAC adaptor
Certifications: EPA Est. 089624-CHN-001. CE marked
Manufacturer: Bird-X INC