Provision of an Effective Insect Mist Barrier and a Mosquito-free Zone
SafePRO® Mosquito Misting System is a computerised and automated misting system which provides an effective insect mist barrier along the perimeter (up to 500ft) of protected areas with immediate results. You can preset your preference time and the system will then spray automatically at the precise rate and time. A mosquito-free zone is then created.
Benefits of Using SafePRO® Mosquito Misting System
Safe to use
SmellGREEN® Solution is an all-natural, concentrated formulation of essential oils like Geraniol and Cedarwood oil. Its gentle lemon scent provides a long-lasting deterrent to mosquitoes, midges and others biting insects. The patent concentrated formula is diluted with water before misting. It's a colourless, non-staining liquid that is safe to use around outdoor furniture. It contains no alcohol or toxic chemicals, is non-flammable, and biodegradable.
The most effective natural repellent
Developed and further validated through University Entomologists and Independent research facilities, the active ingredient “Geraniol” found within SmellGREEN® has proven to be the most effective repellent of the over 4000 compounds tested by the University of Florida including Citronella and 10% Deet.
Features of SmellGREEN® Natural Insect Repellent
- NOT an Insecticide
- Non Phytotoxic
- Rapidly repels flying and biting insects
- Skin Contact: Little to no effect, may irritate with long exposure
- Skin Absorption: May be slight
- Eye Contact: May irritate; will not cause permanent damage
- Inhalation: Little to no effect
- Ingestion: Little to no effect
- Health Hazards (Acute & Chronic): None
- Carcinogenicity: None
- Made in Canada
- HK$58,880.00 per set (includes standard installation)
- SmellGREEN® Natural Insect Repellent Replenishment Service upon request and further quotation
AirStreme™ Controller AMS Pro 220V
Nylon Tubing, 1/4”, Black 500ft
25 Slim-Line Nozzles
SmellGREEN® Natural Insect Repellent
Typically set the system to mist for 15 seconds every 15 minutes over the course of 4 or 5 hours each day. 1 hour at dusk, 1 hour at dawn and 2 hours when people are active in the area.