SafePRO® Cockroach Bait Gel Attracts and Kills Roaches
SafePRO® Cockroach Bait Gel contains a slow-acting insecticide incorporated into a food attractant. Once cockroaches locate and feed on the bait, they will return to their harborage with the bait which also kills other roaches after being expelled in the sputum and feces. Eventually, all the cockroaches in the harborage will die and the infestation will be contained.
- Apply baits to where near cockroach harborages and along travel routes
- Effective secondary transmission, kill the whole cockroach colony
- Substantial decrease the cockroach population in 3 weeks
- Safe and odourless
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, including kitchens, meat and poultry plants, food processing areas and other sensitive areas like hospitals, nursing homes and kids’ rooms
- Made in Korea
Direction for use
Use spot treatments in cracks and crevices where cockroaches nest or forage, as well as in areas of entry into your home / office.
Apply 1-2 dots of bait per spot by pressing lightly on the syringe applicator.
1. Is cockroach bait gel harmful to kids or pets?
SafePRO® Cockroach Bait Gel contains only 0.05% of Fipronil. It is specially designed for controlling cockroaches, therefore, it does no harm to kids and pets.
Use spot treatment in hidden and humid cracks and crevices where cockroaches are active to attract ingestion and avoid contact with kids and pets. Keep the gel in a location where kids and pets are not able to touch after use.
2. Will SafePRO® Cockroach Bait Gel attract a large number of cockroaches to come?
SafePRO® Cockroach Bait Gel will not attract a large number of cockroaches. Although cockroaches are irresistible to the gel, it is slow-acting insecticide that cockroaches will not be killed immediately after ingesting. Once cockroaches locate and feed on the bait, they will return to their harborage with the bait which also kills other roaches after being expelled in the sputum and feces. Eventually, all the cockroaches in the harborage will die and the infestation will be contained.
3. Will the infected cockroaches die in different places at home?
No, they will not. Cockroach is a nocturnal animal which forage at nighttime and hide in the daytime. They go back to harborage and share food with other cockroaches after hunting and getting poisoned at night. Cockroaches that ingest hydramethylnon become lethargic in the daytimes and die after 3-4 days in the harborage finally. Hence, household environment will not be polluted. Only a very few cockroaches will die at home as they become lethargic right after ingesting the gel.
4. How to preserve the gel if it cannot be used up?
If SafePRO® Cockroach Bait Gel cannot be used up at first time, put the original cover back and keep it in a dry place. It can be preserved for more than 2 years.
5. Is SafePRO® Cockroach Bait Gel effective to all kinds of cockroach?
SafePRO® Cockroach Bait Gel is a Korean-made product which is particularly designed for warm and humid environment in Asia. It is especially suitable for gregarious cockroaches in Asia and effective to all kinds of cockroach including German cockroaches as well as American cockroaches.
Active Ingredient: Fipronil 0.05% W/W
Package: 1 Syringe per box
HK Reg. No.: 2P244(GE)
Shelf Life: 3 years from manufactured date