Raxit® Stationary Seal
Raxit® Stationary Seal eliminates the risk of rodents and pest passing through the gates/cracks/gaps of your place.
The patented seals are developed in the flexible and durable material - Santoprene™. The 3.2mm wide Santoprene™ is galvanized with embedded acid resistant steel wires, which makes it virtually impossible for rodents and other pests pass through it.
- Suitable for stationary building components
- Without steel/aluminium strip
- Custom cut available
Benefits of Raxit® Stationary Seal
- Low cost solution
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Effective against snakes, crawling pests & rodents
- Prevent rainwater from seeping in
- Durable (Tested by Danish Technological Institute for extreme rodent attack and durability)
- Made in Denmark
- Gaps in concrete
- Holes in wooden constructions
Customer can install by themselves or choose our on-site installation service
(Installation service available upon request and further quotation)
1. Is it easy for rodents to gnaw through and go through directly?
The patented seals are developed in the flexible and durable material (Santoprene™), so it is harder to gnaw through than those conventional seals. Despite the seal is gnawed through, they cannot go through it due to an embedded acid resistant steel. (Tested by Danish Technological Institute for extreme rodent attack and durability)
2. When should I replace the seal?
It needs to be replaced when a large scale of embedded acid resistant steel is exposed.
3. What are the differences between traditional brush strips and Raxit® door seals?
First, brush strips are not a particular challenge for rodents to gnaw through and other pests can go through it easily. Second, it is difficult to secure and proof the astragal gap with use of traditional brush strips for double doors. Third, brush seals’ vulnerability, means that it have to be replaced frequently.
Johnson Group is the sole distributor of Raxit® in Hong Kong.