Raxit® Door Seal (Ready-to-use)
Raxit® Door Seal eliminates the risk of rodents and pest passing through the threshold and astragal gap of the doors.
The patented seals are developed in the flexible and durable material - Santoprene™. The 3.2mm wide Santoprene™ is galvanized with embedded acid resistant steel wires, which makes it virtually impossible for rodents and other pests pass through it.
- Suitable for residential & office use
- Free custom cut available
- Combined with aluminum steel to enhance durability
- 1m long
Benefits of Raxit® Door Seal
- Low cost solution
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Effective against snakes, crawling pests & rodents
- Prevent rainwater from seeping in
- Durable (Tested by Danish Technological Institute for extreme rodent attack and durability)
- Made in Denmark
- Single door
- Double door
1. Prior to placing the Raxit Ready-to-use on door, gate, etc. It is important that the Santoprene is pushed tightly into the aluminum strip.
2. Peel the backing of the double-sided tape.
3. Place the Raxit Ready-to-use on the door, gate, etc. and ensure there is a maximum gap of 2.5mm from the bottom of the Raxit seal to the surface.
4. Spacer blocks may be used under the seal when mounting to ensure the correct distance between seal and surface.
5. Fixate the Raxit Ready-to-use with screws.
Customer can install by themselves or choose our in-home installation service
(Installation service available upon request and further quotation)
1. Is it easy for rodents to gnaw through and go through directly?
The patented seals are developed in the flexible and durable material (Santoprene™), so it is harder to gnaw through than those conventional seals. Despite the seal is gnawed through, they cannot go through it due to an embedded acid resistant steel. (Tested by Danish Technological Institute for extreme rodent attack and durability)
2. When should I replace the seal?
It needs to be replaced when a large scale of embedded acid resistant steel is exposed.
3. What are the differences between traditional brush strips and Raxit® door seals?
First, brush strips are not a particular challenge for rodents to gnaw through and other pests can go through it easily. Second, it is difficult to secure and proof the astragal gap with use of traditional brush strips for double doors. Third, brush seals’ vulnerability, means that it has to be replaced frequently.
Johnson Group is the sole distributor of Raxit® in Hong Kong.