8" bread knife, the uniquely designed serrated edge creates a smooth sawing action and is suitable for various types of hard and soft bread, cakes, pies, and other baked goods.
The red handle provides extra grip for the thumb and index finger. The ergonomic non-slip handle is comfortable and nimble, enhancing control and making the knife even easier to handle.
Thanks to the hanging hole at the rear, which is useful for drying, the knife takes up less space. Our knives can be properly stored in the integrated storage compartment of the Basic Kitchen Set*, enabling knives and other utensils to be neatly separated.
*The fundamentals sold separately
- Has a uniquely designed wavy blade
- Using 420 stainless steel blade
- Ergonomically designed non-slip handle
- Hanging holes on the tail for easy drying
- Suitable for family use
- Hong Kong Top Brand
- D-Mark : A Design Mark From Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Q-Mark Product Scheme