These two commonly used knives are an essential tool for every kitchen, able to handle the majority of everyday ingredients.
2 pieces knife set (includes: 5” utility knife, 7” santoku knife):
- 5" utility knife, the blade is long with a wide range of uses. It deftly handles different textured foods, including vegetables and meats.
- 7" santoku knife, the multi-use kitchen knife, with a sharp slotted blade design, prevents ingredients sticking to the blade. Able to handle all kinds of ingredients using multiple cutting methods, including chopping, slicing and dicing.
The red handle provides extra grip for the thumb and index finger. The ergonomic non-slip handle is comfortable and nimble, enhancing control and making the knife even easier to handle.
Thanks to the hanging hole at the rear, which is useful for drying, the knife takes up less space. Our knives can be properly stored in the integrated storage compartment of the Basic Kitchen Set*, enabling knives and other utensils to be neatly separated.
*The fundamentals sold separately
- Santoku knife has a sharp slotted blade to prevent food from sticking to the blade
- Using 420 stainless steel blade
- Ergonomically designed non-slip handle
- Hanging holes on the tail for easy drying
- Suitable for family use
- Hong Kong Top Brand
- D-Mark : A Design Mark From Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Q-Mark Product Scheme