Leather Ultra Clean is formulated for use as a general leather cleaner and is suitable for use on all leathers except Suede & NuBuck, for these we recommend using the Suede & NuBuck Cleaner.
This unique leather cleaning solution contains no solvents or abrasives, allowing it to clean leather safely without causing any damage, yet it is still capable of removing deeply ingrained dirt and grime. Leather Ultra Clean is an effective & powerful water based leather cleaner making it ideal for cleaning light coloured leathers that show the dirt most, but can still be used on all colours of leather safely.
Leather Ultra Clean can be used on all different articles of leather, from furniture and car interior to clothes, shoes, handbags and even equestrian leathers. Leather Ultra Clean is used to clean leather that has become very dirty and needs a good clean. It works on all colours of leather and all different grain types.
- Aniline & Semi-Aniline Leather
- Pigmented / Top Coat Leather
- Oil & Wax Pull Up Leather
- BiCast Leather
- Two Tone, Mottled & Antique Finished Leather
- Shake the bottle to mix together the various leather cleaning agents.
- Spray onto a sponge and agitate to create a foam. Clean the leather in a circular motion to lift the dirt, grease & grime. The Leather Cleaning Brush can be used to reach dirt trapped in the grain.
- As the leather is cleaned, the dirt will be absorbed by the foam created by the cleaner. Wipe this foam away using an absorbent cloth.
- After cleaning the leather you need to condition/protect it. Use the Leather Protection Cream for best result.
Coverage and Shelf Life
500ml of Leather Ultra Clean is enough to clean a leather three piece suite 2 or 3 times. It is recommended to clean leather twice annually and so 500ml would last about 2 years cleaning a leather suite. The product is specially treated to resist bacterial growth and will safely last 5 years if stored in a cool cupboard with the lid fastened.
Made in UK