Supreme Stain Removing Power
Leather Stain Remover has been designed to remove stains from coated leather surfaces without causing damage to the coating. The product is a blend of mild solvents that together create a long molecule chain so that when used to remove stains, the product isn’t too aggressive. This can be likened to hot & cold water and the nature in which the molecules behave differently.
Leather Stain Remover is capable of removing stains from all items of leather such as furniture, car interiors, clothes, shoes, handbags and all other items of leather. The product works on all types of leather except Suede & NuBuck and extra care should be taken when used on Two Tone or Rub Off Leathers.
- Please make sure that the product will not cause any damage to your leather good before applying. Test Method:. Find an inconspicuous area to do a test patch on your leather product and let it dry in the air. If the remover does not cause discoloring or changes to the texture, you can apply it by following the instruction.
- Clean the leather thoroughly first using the Leather Ultra Clean. This product is easier to use and could remove the stain. If the leather is still stained, proceed to step 2.
- Never apply the Leather Stain Remover directly to the leather. Instead, apply the Stain Remover onto a sponge.
- Gently wipe over the surface of the leather where the stain is and the sponge will absorb the stain.
- Wipe the area down with a wet cloth to remove any excess Leather Stain Remover.
- Repeat steps if stain still persists.
- To help prevent future staining and to make leather easier to clean, apply Leather Protection Cream once every three months. If this is done, future stains will wipe off easily using a damp cloth or the Leather Ultra Clean. Both of these products can be purchased in one easy and convenient package, as part of our Leather Care Kit.
Coverage & Shelf Life
- 250ml Leather Stain Remover is enough to remove a very stubborn stain from an area of leather about 1 meter by 1 meter or larger, regardless of the cause or type of stain.
- The product will not go out of date, but will slowly evaporate if the lid is left off. Store it in a cool cupboard with the lid tightly fastened.
*This product is designed for removing common leather stains, some tougher stains may not be removed completely. As for special and expensive leather goods, please seek professional advice in advance in order to avoid unnecessary damage to the coating.*