FurnitureClinic® Leather Protection Cream
Product Code: JP-FC-002
Protect Your Leather Items
Leather Protection Cream is a water based leather cream used to condition, protect, nourish and re-instate the aroma into old and new leather items. Leather Protection Cream provides advanced barrier protection technology to help repel all oil and water based staining from leather helping to prevent the aforementioned problems from occurring.
Leather Protection Cream can be used on all different articles of leather, from furniture and car interior to clothes, shoes, handbags and even equestrian leathers. It works on all colours of leather and all different grain types.
- Aniline & Semi-Aniline Leather
- Pigmented / Top Coat Leather
- Oil & Wax Pull Up Leather
- Bi-cast Leather
- Two Tone, Mottled & Antique Finished Leather
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use and apply the cream with a soft cloth.
- Polish the leather in a circular motion. Please note that a small amount of Leather Protection Cream is enough to make the leather glossy.
- Wait for 10 minutes and polish again to achieve the best result.
Coverage & Shelf Life
- In general, 250mL is enough to fully condition & protect a leather three times.
- For year-long 100% protection, apply the product every 3 months.
- The product is specially treated to resist bacterial growth and will safely last for 5 years if it is stored in a cool cupboard with the lid fastened.
Made in UK