Japanese Brand Nifty Colors combines the traditional umbrella making with innovative designs, and introduced a series of lightweight and minimal umbrella. Their products are popular amongst female users in Japan, which are included in popular department stores such as PLAZA, LOFT and TOKYO HANDS.
The Nifty Colors Carbon Lightweight Mini Umbrella’s ribs and shaft are made with material combining the aluminium alloys and carbon fiber, making it only 2/3 the weight of conventional aluminium alloy umbrellas, at only 132g. It can be folded into only 23cm long, very easy to carry around, making it a great unisex product. The UV shielding and shading efficacy exceeds 99.9%. It is very effective in shielding heat from sun lights, suitable for both rainy or sunny days.
- Carbon fiber and aluminium alloys combined, ultimate lightweight innovations
- 132g super lightweight, 23cm folded length, easy to carry
- 60cm long extended ribs, diameter increased to 110cm
- UV shielding efficacy exceeds 99.9%
- High density and lightweight fabrics, water and UV resistant, great for sunny days or rainy days
- Tested and proven to decrease apparent temperature by 7~11°C
Folded Length: 23cm
Opened Length: 52cm
Net Weight: 132g
Color Options: Black/Navy Blue
Material: Polyester, Aluminium Alloys, Carbon Fiber